Starting with a business venture could lead to initial expenses that may not be very economically feasible for oneself. Through applying for a business loan, you get an influx of cash to expand and further grow your business. We at FinTriangle, help you apply for business loans from the comfort of your homes!
What are the Documents Required for Business Loan?
Following documents are required for availing a business loan
1. Last one-year company bank statements
2. Last two years Income Tax Returns
3. Last two years balance sheet and Profit & Loss accounts
4. KYC documents of the company
5. KYC documents of the business owners
6. A report with detailed information about how the candidate will utilise the business loan
7. Photo identity proof (Aadhar card/ Driving license/ Voter ID/ Passport)
8. Bank statements
9. Business proof
CALCULATE YOUR BUSINESS LOAN EMI
START RIGHT FROM HERE
Fill out the form below to get instant credit to your account
By clicking on submit button, You are allowing us, FinTriangle Services and our partners to contact you on the contact details that you have provided.
Your content has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later